Monday, December 2, 2013

Super Mom Tag!

Hey everyone! So today for my blog post I decided to try out the Super Mom Tag! I saw this on The Real Housewife of Caroline County blog. It looked interesting so I figured I'd give it a go! I tag anyone with a mommy blog to do this! Enjoy!







Here we go!

1.  How many kids do you have and what ages?
I have two kids. Bryan is 2 (3 on Sunday, where does the time go!) and Colton who is six months old.
2.  Do you feel like you have it all together every day (cleaning, laundry, baby, etc.)?
I like to think that I do but in reality I know I don't! ha ha! It is very easy to get behind some days on everything that needs to be done. Especially laundry! Laundry is my enemy. I feel like the day after I have washed it all I have four more loads to do that all of the sudden just appeared!
3.  When do you make time to shower? Day or night?
I shower during the day, although nights would probably be easier. I usually bring both my boys into the bathroom and let them play in there while I shower. Some days this works out amazingly and others I want to pull my hair out by the time I get out of the shower.
4.  Do you wear make up every day?
I wish I did! If I'm going out for the day I will, but if I'm going to be home all day I don't always get the chance to put any on. It depends on how my youngest is acting for the day. If he's being a fussy butt then I don't have time to do much but snuggles him, not that I'm complaining!
5.  Do you style your hair every day or pony tail it?
I try to straighten it after I wash it and it's dry but even with it straightened it usually ends up in a ponytail by the end of the day. My hair knows how to annoy me!
6.  When do you find time to do your hair and make up? When kids are awake or asleep?
Both, If I get a chance during nap times or in the morning I will do it. Otherwise, as long as they're both in good moods I can do it while they are awake.
7.  Do you work out and when?
ummm...(cricket...cricket...cricket...) sadly I don't. I really really need to start working out though. I recently bought the T25 workout program and would like to start doing that and writing blog posts weekly about it. Plus, I really should start eating healthier.
8.  What's your house cleaning schedule? Do you clean every day?
I don't clean everything everyday, but dishes are a must for everyday cleaning! I can't stand a dirty kitchen and I'm not even that great of a cook. Something about a clean kitchen makes me feel so much better though!
9.   Do you ever get overwhelmed with all your responsibilities as a mom?
Sometimes, but usually I enjoy staying at home with my kids. I love that I get to watch them grow up everyday.
10. How often do you have alone/me time and how do you relax?
Not very often, usually if I do it's at night after they went to bed or if I'm lucky and they nap together. I will usually catch up on some TV shows, hang out with my husband or take a bath. It just depends on my mood and how much "free" time I get.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you'd like to see more tag posts just let me know! I definitely enjoyed doing this. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment