Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fitness Journal #2

Hey guys! I guess I'll start off with how my week went last week and if I hit my goals. Well, I didn't do as well as I would have liked. I was doing good with the squat and ab challenge but a couple days ago I stopped doing them. I had done 8 days worth of it but I decided since I haven't done the squats or abs for a few days I'm going to start from the beginning again.

Another goal was to cut out fast food, and so far so good! I haven't had any fast food in over a week. I'm already to the point where the thought of fast food sounds gross.

As for my last 2 goals of starting HIIT workouts and going on 3 walks a week... I started the workouts a couple days ago but the walks unfortunately didn't happen. It's been extremely warm one day and then raining the next out here so I haven't really had a chance ( I know, excuses, excuses) .



Fitness

I signed up for Blogilates and was sent a monthly calendar of workouts.  They also have an app you can sign up for, but you have to pay 99cents to get access to most things on it which is the down side to the app.

I did a couple HIIT videos I found on the blogilates youtube page which were pretty intense! I definitely felt the burn!

I did do a few of my squat and ab workout challenges and I was feeling the aftermath of those. I got behind and decided I will start them both over from the beginning as a "punishment".

Healthy Eating

I ate pretty good this last week. I had a few not so good meals but overall, I ate pretty healthy. Lots of broccoli, no fast food, and no chips. 


Weekly Goals

1. Stick with the squat and abs challenge!
2. No sweets
3. Drink more water.

Thanks for reading and I hope my post next Wednesday will be more motivational. I have vacation in 6 weeks and I would like to loose 5 pounds before then so I need to stay on track!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment