Wednesday, June 25, 2014

OOTD: Aztec Maxi Dress

Good afternoon lovelies! It's pretty gloomy weather here today which means its humid and warm. I decided to wear my new maxi dress to keep cool. I bought this dress on Saturday at JC Penneys. I bought it for our vacation at the end of July but decided to go ahead and wear it today anyways. Not like I can't wear it again at the beach!

The dress is blue with a pretty Aztec pattern throughout it. There's 2 strings that hang down at the waist that have beads attached to the bottom of them. You can either tie them up into a bow or just leave the strings hanging down.

I wore brown sandals with this look to keep the dress casual. There is also 2 slits down the sides of the legs to keep it airy. I also like that the bottom half from a little bit above the knee down is see through so you can see my legs. 

The dress cinches at the waist which makes it very flattering. I can't wear a normal tight maxi dress because it shows off areas of my body that I don't want shown off (like my tummy after having babies). 


Dress: JC Penney (another cute option from JC Penney)
Sandals: Walmart  they're only $14.96

What's your favorite style of maxi dress? How do you dress it up or down? Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!

XOXO

*Linked up at Look what I got link part*

No comments:

Post a Comment