Thursday, June 19, 2014

OOTD: Comfy Maxi Skirt

Hey guys! I'm back today with another outfit of the day post. I went with a comfy and casual outfit for today. It's starting to really warm up outside and the humidity doesn't help with the heat (or my hair). 





I love a good maxi skirt for spring and summer. I bought this one and another one at target back in March. I like to pair maxi skirts with white shirts. Either a tank top, strapless top or a plain t-shirt. You can dress up the outfit a little more by adding some nice jewelry. If I were to dress this outfit up some and make it less casual I would add a long necklace with charms on the end and some dangle earrings. 

Maxi skirts look cute with jean jackets too. So if your wearing this out for dinner or a movie, bring along your jean jacket to throw on for once it starts to get a bit chilly at night.


I would wear either flip flops or sandals with this outfit. A white pair would look best!

Strapless top ~ American Eagle (old) (Similar)

Thanks for reading! I hope everyone's week is going good. It's almost Friday, hang in there!

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. I love that Maxi skirt! You look great! X

    www.linclilac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that maxi skirt is really cute and certainly looks comfy.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that maxi skirt! Looks great on you :)

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Love linkups! What a great way to find friends and other bloggers :-) I would love to follow each other on google and social media! I'll go follow you now!

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! I think striped/chevron maxi's are my favorite :) Thanks for joining our linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having the linkup! Yes I totally agree, chevron maxi's are just so darn cute!

      Delete