Thursday, June 5, 2014

OOTD: Khakis and blue

Hi there! Today's post is an OOTD (Outfit of the day). The summer weather has been sticking the past couple weeks here in Pennsylvania. I love being able to wear shorts, tank tops, dresses and skirts. It's always fun when new seasons start because it means you can experiment with new clothes. I love when fall comes around because I love wearing leggings and boots. Probably my favorite outfit combo!


For today's outfit I decided to pair together some khaki shorts and a navy blue tank top. I love the combination of khaki shorts with dark shirts like blue or black.

 I paired this outfit with a dainty bracelet from Shoplately and a necklace with a key on it from Aeropostale.
Don't mind my Twilight paleness! I am in desperate need of a tan!

Shorts: Target (similar pair here)
Shirt: Aeropostale ( similar below)

Bracelet: Shoplately
Necklace: Aeropostale
Black Flip Flops: Target

Hair: Curled with a 1/2 in curling iron. Wrapped the hair around the curling iron for a wavy curl!

Hope you all are having a great day and that the summer weather has hit your area! Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you all in tomorrow new post!

I'm linked up over at DC in style . Go check out her blog!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment