Wednesday, June 11, 2014

OOTD: Living In Polka Dots

Hey guys! I decided I'd go ahead and do an outfit of the day post today since my Fitness Journal post was a bit boring with not much to update. I wore this outfit the other day to go shopping. It's a very comfortable and relaxed outfit.

I love flowy shirts and this one is definitely one of my favorites. It's a royal blue with white polka dots and very sheer. I wore a white tank top underneath it to cover my unmentionables. The shirt has a tie at the bottom that you can pull as tight or leave as loose as you want to create a bunched look. I wore mine fairly tight as I didn't want the shirt to hang too loose on my body.



The shorts are from American Eagle and are also very comfortable. They are a dark denim wash. I bought these at the outlets last year. If you haven't checked out any outlets near you, you should! There is always great deals at outlet stores year round.

This outfit is great for a day of shopping or a lunch date with one of your girlfriends. 

Shorts: American Eagle (Similar)
Shirt: Forever 21 (Similar) Unfortunately I bought this top 2 years ago and Forever 21 does not carry it anymore , but I found one that is very similar.
Tank top: Target 
Jewelry: Bracelet Shop Lately , Earrings Charming Charlies

Thanks for reading! I'll be back tomorrow with another outfit post!

XOXO

*I'm linked up over at Work Clothes I suppose *
</> http://raisingtheroofsblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/ootd-living-in-polka-dots.html

5 comments: