Thursday, June 12, 2014

OOTD: Soft and White




Good afternoon lovelies! I'm here today with another Outfit of the day post. I bought some goodies off of Victoria's Secret the other day and this shirt is one of my favorite things I purchased. 

It has a nice beachy feel to it. It's very lightweight and soft. The sleeves are mesh and have a nice billowy look to them. The shirt is a crop top with a tie on the bottom of it. I wore a white tank top underneath it because the shirt is a bit see through.


The pants I'm wearing are from American Eagle. I have problems with finding pants that fit me just right, just like most girls. I'm petite, 5'2" and most pants are too long for me. When I get the option to buy pants that are "short" they end up being too shirt and I look like Steve Erkle with my High waters! These are a size 6 and in the regular length and they fit perfectly. They're not too long and they fit my thighs and butt nicely. Sorry for the butt comment but it's true! Every girl wants her butt to look nice in her jeans! 


I am IN LOVE with these shoes! I purchased them off of Zulily.com. They were only $11, which is a great price! You can dress these shoes up or down, which is one of my favorite things about them.


Shirt: Victoria's Secret (Similar Here)
Shoes: Zulily.com
Jewelry: Bracelet is from Aeropostale and my earrings are from Charlotte Russe.

Makeup: I did a soft champagne look with the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.
Hair: It was straight until the soft rain and humidity attacked it!

Thanks for Reading!

XOXO

This post is linked up over at dcinstylestylelixir , Penniless Socialite and Lena B, Actually. Check out their great blogs!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous l=soft shirt in such a fabulous soft color. I am really into white this summer.... Love it.... !! :)
    x Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, normally I don't wear much white but I feel like it looks so nice in summer time!

      Delete
  2. cute and simple look...im your new follower :)

    join my amazing skincare giveaway on the blog http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com/2014/06/beauty-simple-skincare-product-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow and comment! I followed your blog as well and entered the giveaway. What a great giveaway!

      Delete