Wednesday, June 18, 2014

OOTD: Statement Necklace for a night out

Hey there! I purchased this statement necklace 2 months ago and have been trying to figure out what I want to wear it with. I thought it would look really pretty with an all black outfit since it would give it a nice pop of color! So that's what I wore it with. 



The pants are black jeggings, super comfortable! I wore these a lot in the fall tucked into my boots. The material they are made out of is extremely soft. 



My top is just a basic black strapless top. I like having a black and white strapless top for the summer months to go with a lot of different items, skirts, shorts, pants. 


I purchased this statement necklace off of shoplately.com  It is a very pretty aqua blue color. I plan on wearing this with plain white shirts as well. 

I purchased these heels at Ross for only $20! They are made by Guess and I am in love with them. The shoes are nude with lace. Very pretty and surprisingly, pretty comfortable.



You can't really see it but I'm holding a black clutch bag that is actually one of my Ipsy bags. 


Jeggings - American Eagle
Heels - Guess (Similar)
Necklace - Lily Wang (www.shoplately.com

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this outfit!

XOXO
</>

2 comments:

  1. Becca,
    LOVE the outfit and that punch of blue is really awesome!

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete