Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tasty Tuesdays: Chicken Strips

Hey guys! Last week for dinner I pulled out chicken to make a chicken and stuffing casserole. When it came time to make dinner I realized I didn't have all the ingredients I needed. What's a mom to do? Improvise and make something different. So i decided to make some breaded chicken strips instead. They turned out really good! I baked them so that they were healthier and both my little ones ate all of their dinner (it's hard to get my 3 year old to eat some days).

 

Here's the recipe, I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients: 
1 package chicken breasts or tenders
1 cup bread crumbs
4 TBS Parmesan cheese
A bit of Garlic Powder
A dash of Onion Powder









1. Preheat your oven to 350
2. Mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl. 
3. If your using chicken breasts, cut into smaller strips. If your using the chicken tenders you can leave them as is or cut them smaller if you prefer.
4. Roll the chicken around in the bread crumb mixture until the piece is coated. Place onto an UN greased cookie sheet.
5. Continue this process until all of your chicken is coated with the bread mixture.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
7. Enjoy!

We ate ours with french fries and steamed broccoli.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this recipe!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment