Friday, June 13, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up: Erin Condren Life Planner, new phones, and grumpy kids

Hey there! What a week, I didn't really do much this week but it sure did fly by! It was rainy all week up here in pennsylvania. Am I the only one who enjoys gloomy weather? I don't know what it is about a cloudy rainy day that I love so much. It makes me feel relaxed and calm. The more of those days I can get in before the summer humid heat kicks in, the better.



Grumpy Kids
Maybe this is the downfall of gloomy weather; grumpy kids! Both of my little ones were pretty grumpy this whole week. From fighting me at nap time to crying over a toy that got knocked over.

My oldest son, Bryan, has been picking fights with me this whole week. Every morning for breakfast he eats a yogurt and some cereal. I buy him those Danimal smoothie drinks and he loves them! But he also enjoys regular yoplait yogurt, however if the Danimal Smoothies are in the fridge he will pick those over yoplait. Anyways, yesterday morning he pulled out a yoplait instead of his smoothie.

Me: "you sure you want that yogurt and not this one?" I asked him as I handed him a smoothie.
Bryan: "Yeah, I want yogurt." And he continued to grab for the yogurt cup.

So I opened the yogurt for him, got him a spoon and put it on the table for him to eat. Before he even sat down to eat the yogurt he pulls out a Danimals Smoothie and asks me to open that.

Me: "No Bryan, you asked for the other yogurt so you need to eat that one."
Bryan: Crying, yelling, putting himself in a corner and just standing there.

Eventually, he ate the Yoplait and forgot all about the smoothie until lunch time, in which I decided to give him the smoothie then to avoid another tantrum. Mommy isn't good at saying no to her boys :-)





My other son is teething so he's been fighting sleep times this whole week. Makes for one very tired mama. But I wouldn't have it any other way, I love both of those boys more than anything.

New Phones
My husband and I decided to switch cell phone coverage. The company we were with was a little cheaper but we got them when we were in Colorado where the service was great! Out here in Pennsylvania, it doesn't have the best coverage.

We went in on Tuesday to switch over our plans and get new phones. We both had the Iphone 4s and decided to upgrade to the 5. Once you go Apple you never go back! He got the 5S and i decided to get the 5c because I really wanted the pink/coral phone they offer. I'm a sucker for cuteness!

While we were there, I mentioned I was interested in an Ipad Mini but would wait till Christmas or maybe tax time to think about getting one... I came home Tuesday night with that Ipad mini. I'm easily pursuaded when it comes to people trying to sell me stuff. It didn't help that my husband kept saying "I don't care" and "get it if you want". Oh well, you only live once right? And I love it!

Erin Condren Life Planner
Have you heard about these planners? They are amazing! I stumbled upon them back in February on organizedjen.com blog. She write posts about organization and she had a post all about her Erin Condren Life Planner. I was suckered in from the first sentence of the post.

This is what the one I bought will look like, except for the name...haha!

These planners can be personalized with your name, or your families name, a picture or two and you can pick from a bunch of different covers.

On thursday at midnight, they came out with their 2014/2015 planners. They have new features then the last ones they released. They have interchangable covers, a plastic ruler to mark your page, stickers to personalize your weekly or monthly pages, and more! I am in love!

After much persuasion, my husband agreed to let me purchase one! I can not wait to receive this in the mail!

I received a $10 coupon from another blogger simply by signing up for an account through their offer code. If your interested im checking these out and purchasing one I can offer you the same discount. Click here for $10 off your purchase


I hope you all had a great week and I hope your weekend is even better! We've got a jam packed weekend with Chuck E cheese, a retirement party and fathers day lunch! See you all on Monday!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment