Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day to Night Summer Outfit

Happy Friday! I am so excited that it is Friday because we leave for vacation this Sunday! If you can't already tell from the mention of this in most of my previous blog posts, I am overly excited for our family vacation. This is the first vacation for our boys and the first one we've been on in 5 years. This outfit post is something I will be taking on vacation for those days where we are doing something outdoor all day and night, I can just throw on a jean jacket to help with the chill of the night. Added bonus: Jean jackets are light weight so they are easy to carry along with you.


Day Time Look
I love mint mixed with white. A majority of the time that I'm wearing the color mint, i will pair it with white pants, shorts or even a white jean jacket.


This top is one of my favorites! It is very light and airy, perfect for hot summer days. Plus, it was very affordable! I bought this at Old Navy.

Night Time Look


To change this look to a night time look, I simply added this jean jacket and a pair of hoop earrings with little diamonds around it. Easy enough, yet it changed the look of the entire outfit.


I got these sandals at Walmart and I love them! They are very comfortable and fashionable at the same time.



Top: Old Navy  (Similar)
Jean jacket: Old (Similar)
Shoes: Walmart
Earrings: Old (Similar

Hair: Curled around a curling iron. 

Thanks for reading! How do you change up your daytime outfit once the night hits?

XOXO

*Linked up at Style Elixir *

1 comment:

  1. You are right about the ease of a jean jacket in converting an outfit. Have fun on your vacation!

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete