Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Influenster Surfs Up Vox Box

Hello lovelies! At the beginning of June I signed up for Influenster. What is Influenster? It is a program where you give your opinions and answer questions about almost anything and earn badges for it. From beauty to being outdoors they have a badge for everyone. You can also connect your social media to Influenster and you earn points towards your impact score. They send out Vox boxes every few weeks and depending on your score and the badges you unlocked you may qualify to receive one.



This is my first Vox Box and I'm very excited about it! I got lucky and was offered my first box within a week of signing up. The box that I received is the Surfs Up Vox Box. It is geared towards being outdoors at the beach. This is perfect for me since I'm going on vacation to the beach in 3 weeks. The only bummer was they have to send one of my products in a couple weeks because they were out of it. It is the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun. I'm hoping to receive this before I leave for vacation because this would be perfect to put on my skin after a day at the beach.

When I first opened the box, this is what I saw. Some boxes came with the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Shampoo and Conditioner and others came with COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara. I was hoping I would have gotten the mascara but I am still pretty excited to try out this shampoo and conditioner.


This first product is the First Aid Shot Therapy. It is a Fast acting liquid pain reliever. It states that it is FDA approved to relieve headaches, sore muscles, back pain and hangover headache. ( I thought the hangover headache was pretty funny!) It's worth a shot! (See what I did there?!)


Next is this nail polish by SinfulColors Professional Nail Polish. It is in the color Anchors Away. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this color. Maybe it'll look different on the nail than in the bottle. I think this would be a great color for Halloween time though! I'm more of a pastel colors fan when it comes to my nails, especially in Spring and Summer time. I do like SinfulColor nail polishes, I have a few other colors in my collection.


I am excited to see if these Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Shampoo and Conditioner really work! They are a texturizing shampoo and conditioner. It says on the bottle that it creates tousled waves, hydrates your hair, detangles and gives you wavy volume. I will be doing a review on these in the next week! 


The last thing I received are these 2 coupons for Jamba Juice Smoothie Kits. I am so happy to try these out! When I lived in Colorado there were Jamba Juices all over the place. Now that I've moved out here to Pennsylvania, there isn't any near. I've heard these are at Target so I'll have to go check for them this week. I received a coupon for a free smoothie kit and another one for $1.00 off of a smoothie kit.


That is everything I received. I'm pretty pleased with this box! Plus everything was sent to me for free which is awesome! I hope to receive more of these boxes in the future to try out new products. 


Thanks for reading!

XOXO

*Linked up over at The Jenny Evolution *

XOXO

* I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All Opinions are my own.*

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of those products. I'm going to check out Influenster to see if we can use it in England. It looks like a good scheme, we do have similar ones which I take part in.

    Caroline
    www.puttingyourlifeinorder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought it was a pretty neat idea! Almost all of the products I received I have never tried before so it makes it even more interesting! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. This is so cool. I have never heard of Influenster but will give it a try. That nail polish is gorgeous though. I have been searching for something like that all summer. Thanks for the post.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I heard about it through somebody on Youtube and decided to give it a try!

      Delete
  3. Nice! I got the same box except my polish was blue. I really liked all the products except the headache drink, it tasted too much like chemicals for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my polish would have been blue! I'm not a fan of orange but I'll give it a shot maybe in the fall. Yea, I'm scared to taste the headache drink haha!

      Delete