Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July Ipsy Bag

Hi guys! The middle of the month is always my favorite time because I get my Ipsy box in the mail. It feels like Christmas every time, opening up the little bag and seeing all of the fun products I get to try out. I love the surprise of subscription boxes. One day I'd like to try some others out , but for now Ipsy is all I need.



This months bag is a cute pink bag with scalloped edges. It would be perfect to take to the beach or pool. I received 5 items in my bag this month.


This first item is Be Fine Food Skin Care daily moisturizer. What I love most about this product is that it has SPF 15. That's something that is important to have in any moisturizer you put on your face. I have tried this brand before and I liked it quite a bit! So I'm hoping this product will be amazing.


This next item is a nail polish by Whet. It is a bright royal blue nail polish. I have never heard of this brand before and I'm not very excited about the color of the polish. I've said this in a previous blog post but I'm more of a pastel nail polish kind of girl.


I think I'm most excited about this product. It is the Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB advanced performance cream eyeshadow. (well that's a mouthful). It states that it is a long-wear color, it primes, brightens, smooths and protects. It doesn't say the name of the color I got but it is a taupe brown color. Very pretty! Good cream eye shadows can be perfect during the summer as they will stay on your eye even in humid climates.


I'm really liking this color. It is a rich chocolaty brown.


And it is very blendable. Dab some of this onto your eyelid and rub it around the lid to get a nice brown shade that is flattering for any eye color.


The next product is the Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil. This is in SPF 08. I will probably bring this with me on vacation next week and give it a try but I'm not sure how oil's will work with my skin. I have sensitive skin and can burn fairly easy. I have a base tan going on right now (Thanks to a tanning bed for the last month), but It still makes me nervous to try it.


The last product I received is this Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Unique Pink. It is a very light pink and doesn't have much of a tint to it. Maybe it because my lips are naturally a darker pink/ light red. It has a mint smell to it which is nice and a nice shimmer that gives your lips a bit of a shine.



I would give this bag a 2/5. The only products I'm really excited about is the moisturizer and the cream shadow. The other 3 products I'm not sure if I will even use. I always like to try each product out at least once.

If your interested in signing up for an Ipsy glam bag (It's only $10 a month, can't beat that!) then follow this link and start receiving your bag monthly. They offer free shipping!

Thanks for reading! What subscription box services are you subscribed to?

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Becca,
    I ordered mine per your earlier posts. I can't wait for mine to come in the mail.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! you'll have to let me know how you like it!

      Delete