Wednesday, July 2, 2014

OOTD: Country Chic

Hey guys! I don't know what it is about this outfit but when I wear it I feel like I'm wearing a "mom" outfit. I know I am a mom but i feel even more like it with this outfit. Maybe it's because the top is from Ann Taylor which is a grown up store in my opinion. Or maybe it's all the cut of the shirt, who know?! I really am liking this outfit though.




I'm a sucker for polka dots. I feel like they are very feminine and chic. The color of this top makes it even better. It's a brown/neutral color that make this top easy to wear for plenty of things. To a summer BBQ, a brunch with a friend, the movies and shopping.

I've been pairing this shirt with a pair of Capri's I got at American Eagle. The shirt isn't see through but I feel more comfortable wearing it with a white tank top underneath. The bottom of the shirt ties into a bow or you could just tie a knot. It is a high low shirt. 


Shirt: Ann Taylor (Similar and a great price!)
Pants: American Eagle (similar)
Tank top: Target
Flip Flops: Walmart 

Thanks for reading! 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Becca,
    I am a sucker for polka dots as well! I feel exactly the same that that they are so feminine and chic. Cute outfit and it doesn't look like a "mom" outfit, if you don't mind me saying so..lol.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha well thank you! I don't know why I feel like it's a "mom" outfit, about it I guess. I agree they are very feminine and just pretty!

      Delete