Thursday, July 10, 2014

OOTD: High Low Crop Top

Hey guys! Today's outfit is very casual yet girly. I bought this top at the Outlet Mall when I went to Ann Taylor. It was on sale for only $7.00 so I couldn't pass it up! I'm normally not a fan for crop tops, but this one was a bit longer than normal so it covers up my tummy. I kept this outfit dressed down with a pair of flip flops and capri's.

During the summer I like to be as comfortable as I can be. The heat and humidity are not my friend so the more lightweight items I wear the better. This shirt is very lightweight and breezy.


The design on the shirt is white leaves. I like the style of it. I feel like I can wear this during fall time as well with a cute cardigan over it and with some skinny jeans.


Shirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Target

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day.

XOXO

* Linked up over at The Jenny Evolution *

No comments:

Post a Comment