Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pretty Bows and Pink


Hey guys! Can You believe how fast this month is going? It's the last day of July already which is crazy! I guess the only good thing about summer moving quick is that fall fashions are just around the corner, which is my favorite season to dress for. Boots, scarves, jackets, love them all! But for now, let's just focus on summer.





This outfit is one of my favorites. I don't know if it's the belt or the shirt, or maybe the combo of both, but I love wearing this! I feel very girly and cute in it. It's a perfect outfit for a summer date or even going to a fair.


I curled my hair and threw it up in a clip. When your wearing a strapless top, it's nice to show off your shoulders (and summer tan) by doing this.




I love the bow detail on this belt. It's such a cute little touch to the outfit.



My shoes are from TJ Maxx. They are gold flats with little glitter studs all over.



My earrings are from Charlotte Russe and I love the mix between sparkle and coral studs on them.

Top: Rue 21
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: Guess and Hallmark 

Thanks for reading! Do you have a favorite shirt you like to wear in the summer?

XOXO





2 comments:

  1. Becca,
    Cute outfit. I do have a white linen shirt that I tend to wear in the summer! Light material and looks good with everything.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earrings! I don't like to wear dangly ones so big studs are my fave!
    Visiting from the link-up :)
    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete