Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Simple in White

Hey guys! My style is very simple and casual a lot of the time. I'd say 4/7 days a week I dress more on the casual side. This outfit is one of those outfits. I love the how the shirt just flows over my stomach. The top stretches to make it even more comfortable.

I paired the white strapless top with my favorite skinny jeans from Aeropostale. My shoes (sorry I'm horrible at remembering to get pictures of my shoes) are white and grey striped flats (seen in this post).

The earring were hand made by my mom and the necklace adds a slight pop of color.


The back of the shirt ties together into a very cute bow, making it very feminine. 


Shirt: Hollister
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Zulily
Necklace: American Eagle 

Thanks for reading!

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment