(Photo taken by myself at Watkins Glen, NY)
1. Go Swimming - We have gone once so far and plan on going again this weekend. We are attempting to teach or 3 year old how to swim, we have not been successful yet as he thought there were snakes in the pool last week. Oh the imagination of a 3 year old.
2. Go Putt Putt Golfing - Hoping to accomplish this on Vacation.
3. Go to one of the county fairs - Hopefully going to one right before vacation. Foods at fairs is my weakness. Fried Oreos, Ribbon Fries, Corn dogs.... yum!
4. Go to the beach - This one will be done on vacation. We are staying right on the boardwalk next to the beach!
5. Go fishing - I haven't been fishing since I was a little girl, and I'd love to see my boys go fishing for the first time.
6. Do more crafts - We've done a couple crafts so far this summer but I want to try to make it halfway through my craft board on Pinterest!
7. Have a date night with my husband - I honestly can't remember the last time my husband and I had a date night. I know, that's awful! It's so hard to get away without the kids sometimes and I think we tend to put it on the back burner. I think it's time to start going on dates at least once a month. I'd love to go to a restaurant where we can sit outside and just enjoy each others company and relax while stuffing our faces with yummy foods.
8. Buy our first house - It's exciting, scary and nerve racking just thinking about buying our first house. I can't wait though, and we plan on looking for one once we get home from Vacation in the first week of August. I think looking for the house is one of the fun parts!
9. Get a tan - O.K., So I'm kind of cheating on this one. I decided to get a tanning membership at the end of June. Now hear me out! If I try to tan outside, I burn. I wanted to build up a tan gradually so that when we go to the beach I wont be miserably burned the whole time. And it's working! I'm starting to see the difference.
10. Have fun - I have had some pretty bad anxiety lately. I want to let loose of all my worries and stresses and just have fun. Life is too short to be constantly worried about the bad things that can happen.
I hope everyone else is having a great summer so far! What's on your bucket list this summer? Have you completed any of it yet?
As always, thanks for reading!