Monday, July 14, 2014

Vacation Makeup Essentials

My family beach vacation is less then two weeks away and I am starting to figure out everything I want to take. We will be swimming, tanning, going to Busch Gardens, Going to the zoo , shopping and more. Some days I will wear my normal full face of makeup and other days I will wear only a few items. I decided to share with you all what I plan on bringing with me for putting my face on in the mornings.




I am bringing a makeup bag plus my bag for my brushes. We live with my in laws at the moment so my brushes are already always in this black bag so I'm going to go ahead just bring the whole bag. It's very compact and holds quite a few brushes. I got this bag from Mary Kay 7 years ago and it's still holding up good!

The inside has 3 different sections to hold your brushes. I have a mix of brushes in my collection. My favorite brushes are by Real Techniques. They are great quality and I never have any brush fallout form them. 


This first section has my blush brush, foundation brush and all of my eyeshadow brushes. The pink brushes are from Ipsy. I got 1 in each glam bag for a few months last year. They are pretty nice quality.


This middle section I keep my other foundation brushes and eye lash curler. In the top zipper compartment I put my Kabuki brush from ELF. I love this brush. The quality is great and the brush was only $3.00. Can't beat that!





This last compartment holds my powder brush, a stippling brush, my bronzer brush and then a couple other random brushes.

Now onto the makeup I will be bringing on vacation. For the days where I'm just at the beach or water park I plan on only wearing a BB Cream and some mascara. No point in getting all dolled up if I'm going to be sitting in the sun or getting in the water.


This is all of the face products I am bringing. 
Hard Candy face Primer
Maybelline BB Cream (I love this stuff!)
Revlon CC Cream (Still testing this out to see if I like it)
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation (my favorite!)
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer
Revlon Nearly Naked Face Powder
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


These are the bronzers and blushes I'm bringing.

Elf Gotta Glow Bronzer
Pixi Bronzer
Mac Villainous blush (I love this! Found it at The Cosmetic Company outlet store for pretty cheap!)
ELF Blush
Milani blush in luminoso


Next is my eye products.
Naked 2 Palette 
Naked Basics Palette ( I love all of the Naked palette's but this is my favorite for simple every day wear)
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded (I use this as a base for my eye shadows.)
Maybelline One by One Volume mascara
Maybelline Pencil eye liner in blackest black
Maybelline Line stiletto liquid liner in blackest black 
(Can you tell I like Maybelline?)
  
I'm only bringing a few products for my lips. I will probably end up wearing mainly chap stick the whole time.

Maybelline Color Whisper Lip sticks
Maybelline lipstick in Nude Nuance
Nivea Lip Butter (This stuff is amazing! It makes your lips feel silky smooth and it gives them a nice shine .)


The last product I'm bringing is this Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. I have tried several setting sprays and this is by far my favorite. It helps my makeup stay in place for most of the day. 

That's everything I plan on bringing for my makeup. Who know what I will and will not wear but at least I will have the option to fix myself up nicely or just wear the bare minimum.

Thanks for reading! What are your vacation makeup essentials?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment