Monday, June 04, 2018

FREE 5 Day Water Challenge

Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! We relaxed for most of it which was nice because we have been so busy lately.

Did you know that you are supposed to be drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water each day? There are so many benefits to drinking enough water each day. It helps your metabolism, helps your digestive system, keeps your skin fresh, aids in weight loss, keeps your system running, and so much more!



With summer being just around the corner , now is definitely the time to pay attention to how much water you drink. It can be so easy to get dehydrated in general, but with the heat of summer it can happen even faster.

I am hosting a FREE 5 day Water Challenge on Facebook and I'd love YOU to join us! I will be sharing tips each day to help you drink enough water each day. There will be nightly check-ins so you can post how much water you drank each day. I will even throw in a few fun workout challenges for you to add to your day.

Interested in joining for the 5 days? Fill out this form or send me an email at beccaroof1013@gmail.com (subject: Water challenge)  and I will get back to you about the details and get you added in the group.

Let's get hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment