Wednesday, May 31, 2017

My Go To Skincare Products

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday, half way through the week ! I wanted to share with you all my current favorite skincare products. These are the products that are working for me and my skin right now.



Taking care of your skin is so important and I wish i would have realized this when I was younger. I am now 31 and am starting to see some wrinkles and fine lines. I wish I would have started earlier with this regime.

Water
So the first product is water. Sound silly? When you drink enough water in a day it helps hydrate your skin. I have started my journey with living a healthy lifestyle and drinking enough water each day is part of my new daily routine. I have noticed such a different in my skin on my face and my body. It's much more hydrated and smoother.

Healthy Foods
Again another "silly" one but so true! When I eat crap foods my skin breaks out. When I eat healthy my skin is clear of blemishes. No brainer there!

Philosophy One Step Facial Cleanser
This is my favorite cleanser for my face I have ever used. And I have tried out quite a few. It's so gentle on your face. I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for me! Plus, this big bottle has lasted me forever and I still have over half of it left!

First Aid Beauty : Ultra Repair Cream and Facial Radiance Pads
I recently started using these products and have fallen in love! The moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated all day long and helps my makeup apply nicely. It's a nice semi thick formula and applies easily. I apply it all over my face and down my neck every morning after washing my face.

The Facial Radiance Pads are a toner for your face. You would apply this before the moisturizer. I run the pad all over my face and down my neck. It gets any remaining dirt off my face and helps tone up my skin for the day. You can use 1 pad in the morning and 1 at night but I usually just use one in the morning.

Clinique All About Eyes
I received a small sample of this eye cream in on of my Sephora Play subscriptions and it was love at first sight! See what I did there ;-)  I used up my whole sample and decided to purchase the full size product. It is a small container, but with eye cream you only need a small amount each day. I apply this after my moisturizer under my eyes and around them. Just make sure you apply eye cream with a soft touch. The skin tissue under your eyes is very thin and sensitive. Don't be rough on it!

Glam Glow Super mud Clearing Treatment
This product is a splurge. However, I decided to buy it back in November when Sephora had there VIB sale. So received it for 20% off. I love this product. I use it about once a week and it helps clear up my pores and any blemishes that might have popped up that week. You just apply it evenly all over your face and let it sit for 5-20 minutes. The cool thing about this mask is you can see where it's pulling out all the bad toxins in your skin! It's a must have product!

ROC Retinal Correct






ion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
This product is another one I received in a subscription box. I forgot all about it until this last April and decided to give it a try. It has made a difference in the wrinkles in my forehead. They have started to fade which is awesome! This will be a repurchased item for sure!


These products are all working great for me right now! I usually change up my routine every season so stay tuned in the fall for my fall skincare! What are your favorite products and why?!?

Have a great day! XOXO Becca 


Linked up over at:  photo ThisMommasMeanderingMondays_zps5366bef9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment