Saturday, September 09, 2017

Easy Banana Cream Pie Recipe

Easy Banana Cream Pie Recipe 

Ever since I can remember I’ve been a fan of banana cream recipes. From pies, to shakes, to dessert bars. My mom used to make banana cream pie’s a lot and they were one of my favorite desserts. 



I love how light the pies are. The flavor of banana is never overwhelming. I don’t know about you but I love banana’s but hate when something has such an overpowering banana flavor. 

This recipe I used for my banana cream pie is very easy and very tasty. My kids and my husband loved it. And my husband is not a big dessert fan and he requested me to make it several times this summer. 


Ingredients: 
2 ripe bananas 
1 graham cracker crumb pie crust 
2 1/2 cups milk
2 picky (4 serving size each) JELL-O vanilla flavor instant pudding 
2 cups thawed Cool Whip

Directions: 

  1. Slice 1 banana and put the slices in the bottom of the pie crust. 

2. Pour milk in a large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and mix with a whisk for 2 minutes. 

3. Gently stir in 1 cup of the cool whip.

4. Spoon half of the mixture onto the crust. 

5. Slice the other banana and place slices on top of the mixture you just poured onto the pie crust.

6. Pour the remaining amount of mixture over top those bananas. 

7. Refrigerate for 3 hours.

8. Add remaining cool whip and your pie is ready to serve


*Store the leftover pie, covered in the fridge. 

Thank you for reading!
XOX 
Becca







1 comment:

  1. This sounds lovely, thanks for the recipe! I've never tried a banana pie before :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete