Wednesday, June 03, 2015

May Favorites: Beauty, Hair and Home Goods!



Hey guys and happy Wednesday! It's the middle of the week , which is always nice. Today's post is a few days late, but better late than never right?! It is my May favorites. I have a mix of beauty favorites along with fashion and some home goods. So let's get started!

Home Goods
I found these darling drink cups at Sam's club a couple weeks ago and I just had to have them! They were a great deal at only $20! And it came with everything, the cups, the sleeves, the straws and the cute holder to put them all in.
I figured these would be a perfect decorating piece for my kitchen for the summer months and drinking out of these cups would just top the summer off! I love the look of these cups, they look like little milk jugs. And the bottle isn't plastic, it's a nice hefty glass.

Glass Milk Bottle Drinkware Set with Galvanized Caddy
Photo Credit: Sam's Club


We also bought new curtains for our living room, bathroom, and master bedroom. We still need more for a few other rooms but it's a start. We moved into our new house back in December of this last year so we are still in the process of changing things and have quite a ways to go. It's fun to decorate though and change things up!

We found all of our curtains at Lowe's. They were all 25% off over Memorial Day weekend which was great! We couldn't pass up the deal.

Beauty
It's always hard to pick out my beauty favorites, as I like all of my makeup products. I wouldn't buy them if I didn't enjoy them. But there is always those few things each month that stand out to me more than the rest of my makeup.

I have gotten into bronzers lately and I have 3 that I want to share with you. This first one is from NARS. This is my first NARS product because, let's face it, NARS is ridiculously expensive. I've always wanted to try their Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer and I found this combo of both on my birthday at the end of April. I decided to splurge (It was my birthday after all :-) ) and go ahead an buy it. I love the blush! It is the perfect tint of pink with the right amount of glitter in it. It gives a soft glow to your cheeks.

My next 2 bronzers are from Too Faced and I love this line! They have some really great makeup products and I don't think their stuff is priced too bad for what you get. I love this Chocolate Soleil bronzer in Milk Chocolate. And it's true! It really does smell like chocolate! I also picked up the limited addition Soul Mates bronzer in Ross and Rachel. How can you pass up a bronzer that is named after your favorite show?! This bronzer is gorgeous! I love the mix of the pink heart with the bronzer, it gives a very pretty bronze glow to the cheeks.

My other beauty favorite is what I reviewed about on Monday, the Benefit Roller Lash mascara. This mascara is my new favorite and I just love the way it applies.

Hair
I'm always on the lookout for things to help my hair. I have thin hair but it gets thick and frizzy in the humid weather. This Bed Head Glaze Haze helps with the frizzyness. I apply this when my hair is damp and it controls my hair pretty well. I really enjoy using it! It's an oil and you don't need much. I have long hair and I pump it once and that's enough for my hair.



There it is! My May favorites. What were your favorites this month? Too many to choose from? Have a great rest of the week!

XOXO
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment