Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Review: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Hey guys! One of the things I want to do on my blog is a review of products that I really enjoy. I always like reading other's reviews because it helps me decide if I should splurge on a product or not. My favorite is to watch You Tube videos from beauty guru's because then you get to see the products being used and I trust most of those lovely girls opinions.



 Today's product review is on my new favorite mascara. I am a big mascara fan, always looking for the best ones out there. Normally I buy drugstore mascaras and my favorites are from Maybelline and Revlon. Revlon had one out awhile ago that I was in love with and unfortunately they stopped carrying it so I've been on the hunt ever since.

I received the Benefit Roller Lash mascara as a sample with a purchase I made at Ulta back in February. The product was released in March of this year and from that first application of the mascara I knew I had to buy the product once it released.

The first thing that sold me on the product was the packaging. It's just too darn cute! I love the pink design on the wand. Something about I just seems so Chic and let's face it... it's adorable!

The product really does what is says it can do. It curls your lashes! I still use a lash curler before applying it just to get an extra curl in there. The wand is a half moon shape, which I'm guessing is what helps it curl the lashes. This mascara also made my lashes long which I love! The lashes don't clump together either, so it's good at separating them.

I have no complaints about this product, seriously it's just amazing. I plan to repurchase the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara  unless I happen to stumble across something that tops it. (I don't see that happening anytime soon.)

What's your favorite mascara to use? Have you tried this mascara out yet?

XOXO
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment