Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Core De Force Results

Happy Wednesday friends! I hope everyone is having a great week. I wanted to share my Core De Force results with you today.

What is Core De Force? It is an MMA kickboxing style workout. The program is 30 days long and the workouts range from 30 minutes up to 47 minutes. The 21 Day Fix style portion control cups are also incorporated into this program.



 I really enjoyed this program. It was hard but I loved the challenge. By the end of the program I was able to the moves I couldn't complete in the first week. I felt stronger and more toned. I had a lot of fun with each workout which is so important when you are working out. If you're not having fun with it you will get bored quickly and not complete your program.

My nutrition this last month was not as on point as I wish it would have been. I let excuses get in the way.. my kids were sick, school ended, we had a wedding to go to, etc... My own fault . If I would have stuck better to my nutrition the whole time I would have definitely had some better results. But I still did OK with it and I now what I need to be doing to get better results.

I only missed 2 workouts the whole 30 days and that was do to a sick baby that wouldn't let me put him down and it was exhausting. I loved the workouts and plan on doing this program again sometime in the near future.

OK, onto the good stuff. My results! I lost 8 pounds and 8 inches. My body feels more toned. My thighs feel like they have more muscle in them and don't "jiggle" as much which is always nice :-) My stomach feels more toned, especially my obliques.

In the picture on the left my shirt would cling to my belly. The picture on the right is after 30 days of Core De Force and the shirt now hangs off my body. I am happy with my results, especially because I feel stronger and more toned! I am proud of myself for pushing through these workouts and challenge myself to do things I didn't think I would be able to complete.

Want to join my and try Core De Force or any of the Beachbody programs? Leave your email down below in the comments or email me at beccaroof1013@gmail.com and I will send you some more information.

Have a great day and thank you for reading!
XOXO
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Good job! It is hard to workout when you have a sick kiddo. Thank you for sharing at Ravenwould.

    ReplyDelete