Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Round Up #1

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week and is ready for the Holiday weekend!


I decided I want to do a round up of my week every Friday. Just what I was up to throughout the week and some fun pictures I've taken each week. So let's get to it!



Monday
On Monday I spent the day cleaning the house back up after having Gavin's 1st birthday party on Saturday. Luckily, there wasn't much of a mess. Just some dishes and finding homes for his new toys. I also took the after pictures for finishing up my 30 days of Core De Force.
++-

Tuesday
I spent another day at home, My kids have been getting over being sick so I wanted to give them some rest time to make sure the sickness stays away. We did play in the yard though and on the swing set. Gavin got a baby swing for his birthday and Colton loves when we push him on the swings.

I had an exciting mail day today and received my Jaclyn Hill Palette by Morphe! It's even prettier in person (Expect a review next week!)  I can't wait to create so many looks using these colors.

Wednesday
The boys and I ran some errands Wednesday morning. We ran to the bank to deposit a check and then to Walmart for a few essentials we needed. Today was another excited mail day! I received my new Fitbit Blaze in the mail!

I have been using the original Fitbit Flex since 2015. I worked well for me but it was starting to have issues with syncing up to my app and I was just ready for something a little nicer. I love seeing my stats each day from my workouts and steps for the day. It's a nice motivator every day.


Thursday
Grocery shopping day! We ran to Walmart in the morning and picked up our groceries for the next week. Before I had kids I would do grocery shopping once every 2 weeks. Now, it makes more sense to grocery shop every week. Still working on better ways to budget my grocery trips and once I perfect it I will be sharing it here on the blog!

 (Simple look using the Jaclyn Hill Palette)
We are watching my in-laws black lab for the next few days and our yellow lab, Ace, loves having her around. He loves having a buddy to play with everyday. Think it might be time to get a second dog soon !

Friday
Even with being a stay at home mom, I enjoy Friday's just as much as I did when I was working. It's the end of a week, which also means my husband will be home with us for the weekend. I love our family time together. Today we went to the park and played for about an hour.

We are having a "movie night" tonight in our living room. Most weekends we pick either Friday or Saturday night and have a movie night, all 5 of us. (usually Gavin falls asleep during the movie because it cuts into bedtime for him) We make popcorn and have candy and then we turn out all the lights just like in the movie theater. Our older 2 boys love doing this! And I love the time together we get.

Have a great weekend and thank you for reading!
XOXO
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment