Recipe (via Elmer's Website)
4 ounces Elmer's white glue
1/2 TBSP Baking Soda
Your Choice of food coloring
1 TBSP Contact lens solution
1. Pour the entire 4 oz bottle of glue into a bowl.
2. Add the baking soda and stir well.
3. Add the food coloring. Add as much or as little as you want to get the color you would like.
4. Add the contact lens solution. Stir it in until it becomes harder to stir and the mixture becomes slim.
5. Take out of bowl and knead with both of your hands. If the slime stays too sticky, add a little bit more contact solution.
6. Let your kid enjoy! Make sure to be around them when they are playing with their slime. It should not be eaten.
Thank you for reading!
BeccaLinked up over at: