Monday, July 03, 2017

Beachbody on Demand Review: How it Works and What you Will Find

Happy Monday! The start of another week. I hope everyone had a great weekend and hopefully you don't have to go back to work until Wednesday and you get an extended holiday weekend! My husband picked up some extra shifts at work so unfortunately he is working today and tomorrow but we didn't really have anything planned anyways.

I'm sure you've heard of Beachbody, unless you live under a rock! Beachbody is a company that sells many different great workout programs along with Shakeology, apparel, performance line (pre workouts, protein shakes, etc.) and they assign you a Beachbody coach. That would be someone like me! I am on a journey to help others feel good about themselves through health and fitness just like it makes me feel great!





One of the best things Beachbody now offers is Beachbody on Demand. It is the Netflix of workouts! Seriously! Beachbody on Demand includes every workout created by Beachbody. Some examples would be Insanity, P90X, 21 Day Fix, Core De Force, Country heat, etc. There is a workout available for everyone.

You can workout through your apple TV or Roku, on your laptop or desktop, smart phone, or Ipad. You can take your workouts anywhere you want. I use my laptop and do most of my workouts in the dining room. That way the kids can play in the living room and we're not getting into each others way. I am going on vacation next month and I'll be doing my workouts in my hotel through my laptop! It's great!

You can even find older workouts such as the Brazilian Butt lift and Piyo. It's great because you can switch it up every day if you want and pick what you want to do. Or you can complete each program, get rewarded a free t-shirt from Beachbody, and then move on to another one and complete that one!

I think one of the best things about Beachbody on Demand is that when a new program is released, you get access to it that day. You don't have to wait 3-7 business days for it to show up in the mail. It is added to your On Demand library the day it is released. That's what is going to be happening next Wednesday, July 12th. The new Beachbody program Shift Shop is being released and I am starting that program up that day.


The Shift Shop is a 3 week program that includes progressive workouts. Each week they get 10 minutes longer and a little bit harder. The nutrition follows the 21 Day Fix somewhat, except you cut back on carbs in your 2nd week and the 3rd week you don't have any. It's going to be tough to cut out all carbs but the program is only 3 weeks. You can do anything for 21 days.

The best way to purchase the Beachbody on Demand is through the challenge pack. It includes all access to On Demand for 1 year, the 21 day fix portion control cups (most of the programs use these cups now), and a 1 month supply of Shakeology. The great news!?! This program is on sale until the end of August. It is $40 off , making it $160 for all of that! It's a great deal.

Interested in finding out more information on this or trying it out for 14 days for free? Email me at beccaroof1013@gmail.com or drop your email in the comments and I will send you a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment